HOW TO CLEAN WITH GENESIS 950
- Genesis 950 General Instructions
- Green Cleaning For The Entire Home
- How To Clean Carpet
- How To Clean Furniture
- How To Remove Pet Stains
- How To Clean Cars
- How To Clean Vinyl Records
Cats and dogs make great pets, but they can also make even bigger messes. Pet urine stains and smells can destroy fabrics and furniture. There are several cleaners to remove stains and odors, but everyone who owns a pet know they don’t always work. Genesis 950 works with water to get into the stain. When absorbed by the stain, the mixture of Genesis 950 and water actually works to alter the stain’s composition and break the structural bond of the stain. Once the bond is broken, the stain can be lifted and removed. Only by breaking the bond of the stain will you remove both the actual stain and the smell. If you do not do this, you are just masking it. Genesis 950 will break the bonds of stains and remove both the stain AND the smell. In addition, Genesis 950 is a deodorizer and it also will kill any germs or bacteria associated with the stain. But the best part is Genesis 950 does not have the harsh toxins or chemicals that other household cleaners have. So it won’t harm your carpet, your pet . . . or the environment.
1. Clean stained area (furniture, carpet or rug) of any loose debris.
2. In a bucket, mix 1/3 part Genesis 950 to 2/3 parts warm water
3. Using a sponge, absorb the mixture of Genesis 950 and water
4. Squeeze excess mixture out of the sponge
5. With the sponge, wipe down any stained or dirtied area of the furniture, carpet or rug – do not wipe in a scrubbing manner, just gently wipe and let moisture from sponge absorb into the stain
6. Let the area you have wiped absorb the mixture – Genesis 950 is designed to work with water to soak into the stain and break the bonds of the stain, which then lift the stain from the surface. This is what will remove the stain and the smell.
7. After about 2 minutes the stain will be loosened and can be lifted from the surface
8. Empty your bucket and fill with straight water once you have cleaned all the dirty spots on your furniture, carpet or rug
9. Use a sponge with straight water to wipe off the cleaned areas
10. Allow furniture, carpet or rug to dry.
For larger stains, and a more professional look, clean your entire carpet using Genesis 950 in any steam cleaner. Use the amount recommended by the steam cleaner manufacturer as you would any other cleaner they suggest. Steam cleaning carpeting with Genesis 950 will make your entire carpet look and smell professionally cleaned. After cleaning the carpet using a steam cleaner and Genesis 950, be sure to go over the area when done with straight water. When you do this, you will see all the dirt and grim that the previously applied Genesis 950 took out of the carpet.
Read The Reviews: